Sunday 29 July 2012

Getting A Head Start...

I've recently upgraded from a Kindle Keyboard WiFi to A Kindle Touch 3G and I'm loving all the features and the ease of use. The menu still doesn't talk and can't be resized so when I need to find a book in the menu I use my iPad camera as a magnifying aid!

Last night I moved about 100 titles from my archives onto my decive and filed them into Read and To Read collections.

I deliberated over sorting them by title or author, choosing author eventually with the theory of keeping series books together. However, that didn't work out as expexted because one series in particular, The Lost Books of History by Ted Dekker, had some books co-written with another author which meant that the series of five books was split. Two were under Ted Dekker and the others under K Hill, to quote Katherine Green, 'Is not much helpful'.

Apart from that it's looking good. I've decided, instead of creating collections for seperate authors to make finding titles easier, I'd sort them via genre which seems to be working much better. I'll probably end up sorting those by author too.

So far I have Fey and Angel collections and I'll probably end up with Historical Fiction/Christian/Steampunk ones too.

I've made a collection for my August Rereads to keep me on track and I'm slowly filling up a Mer Month collection.

The first book I'm rereading, which I've got a headstart on, is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I read it when it came out in Jan this year and gave it 5 stars. I love it and I feel the same way reading it all over again.

Are you rereading any favourite books at the moment? Let me know in the comments below or on Twitter!
Kindle Touch 3G open to second chapter of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind To Others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...