Saturday 21 July 2012

Hello.

Hello. 


Thank you for popping by to see what I am up to. You've probably gathered this is a bookish blog so no need for me to go into too much detail about it's purpose. 


If you've found my blog through my YouTube Channel, then this is really just an extension of my videos. I don't do book reviews on my channel because they'd probably be too long, or too boring and I don't think I'd ever finish editing a video, let alone uploading it and expect you all to listen to it. I find writing my reviews is the best way to go I can give the book more respect and more time this way. I enjoy listening to other BookTubers doing book reviews and I get the majority of my new reads from them but I prefer to give the occasional book recommendation and leave it at that. 


If you've randomly stumbled across my blog, welcome! My name is Emmy and I am a Blind book addict from England. I've loved reading all my life and wasn't about to give it up just because my sight decided to ditch me. 
I listen to Audiobooks and at the moment I can still manage to read Ebooks via Amazon Kindle with the font on the biggest setting, which means about 3 words per line and my nose, literally in a book. 


I'm stuck in a YA Fiction kick at the moment, well if I'm honest I never really grew out of it. My go to genres are Sci Fi & Fantasy, Steampunk, Dystopian, Paranormal (Fey and Angels mostly, no Vampires), Historical Fiction, and the occasional Mystery/Thriller. I'm a huge fan of Philip Pullman, Ted Dekker, Michael Morpurgo, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Markus Zusak, Cassandra Clare, Lisa Mantchev, Suzanne Collins, Julie Kagawa and Tracy Chevalier.


Let's get this blog started!


Emx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Kind To Others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...